Proper Care Instructions
Yoga Mats (Jute & ECO-pvc)
* Wash your mat down with a soft brush and a non-oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
* Hang dry outside, in sun if possible. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER. Wash your hands with soap and water before practice to reduce oils
on your hands.
* Do not use creams nor oils on your hands or feet before your practice.
* Always keep a towel near you to wipe away any persipitation.
Yoga Towels (Microfiber-Recycled Materials)
* Wash your towel separately from all other loads, in WARM, not hot, water.
* Use a very small amount of bleach-free detergent (1/4 of a usual load). Do NOT add vinegar nor fabric softener to the cycle.
* Remove your towel from the machine immediatly after the cycle ends so it doesn’t sit building bacteria.
* Line, or air-dry your towel (dryer heat can shrink towel). If you must dry it do it on a low-heat setting and remove any fabric softener devices
from the dryer.